The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old December 2, 2009, 09:53 AM   #26
tpelle

Sabot,

How did you get the free presentation case? I bought a Remington New Model Army a few weeks ago on sale, and on the sidebar of Cabelas' web page I saw that they were offering the free presentation case. I tried every way I could think of - clicking on it hoping for a link, searching for it as a keyword, etc. and never could figure out how to add it to my order. So, I figured that maybe I just ordered the pistol and they would add it to the order as a "value added service".

When the pistol came.....no case!

I'm not upset or anything - I'm quite satisfied with the pistol and with the price I paid - I'm just wondering how I missed out.
Old December 2, 2009, 05:25 PM   #27
jcowan

I got the 1860 Army on the way, (it's a surprise, cant open till Christmas) with the large presentation case and free shipping $189.
Old December 2, 2009, 06:18 PM   #28
Delmar

"I bought a Remington New Model Army a few weeks ago on sale, and on the sidebar of Cabelas' web page I saw that they were offering the free presentation case. I tried every way I could think of - clicking on it hoping for a link, searching for it as a keyword, etc. and never could figure out how to add it to my order."

I have trouble with that sort of stuff too! So if I find a really good deal online, I always look for an 8oo number and call the order in, if I can.