The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old July 30, 2006, 06:26 PM   #1
Lucky 7

Need Info on EAA Witness P-Carry

Saw one of these in the gunshop (in .45) and was wondering if anyone on here has first-hand experience with these (in any caliber). They look like a good option for a CCW piece (all-steel large pistols are great for shooting but no fun carrying in SE GA/NE FL heat and humidity....yeah, yeah these's always one who can carry these things in every clime and place with board shorts and a white undershirt).

I really like this gun b/c I know the system inside and out, positive experience w/ EAA in the past, lightweight, C/L option and a great grip. I just need to know how others has received this newer design.

Regards and Semper Fi!
-L7
-PMI Sgt. Hopkins, USMC
Old July 31, 2006, 04:28 AM   #2
Lucky 7

bump
-PMI Sgt. Hopkins, USMC