The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old December 8, 2008, 07:42 PM   #1
oldkim

Are you a newbie to shooting in the Seattle/Tacoma area?

NRA Certified Instructor willing to teach newbie gun owners in the Seattle/Tacoma area of Washington State.

My hobby has been shooting and I have always enjoyed teaching others how to do things well. So, are you a new shooter or someone that has been thinking of purchasing a gun? Or just want to learn how to shoot?

My offer is to start you off with a basic one to one course on basic marksmanship.

What's the catch?
I offer this opportunity for the support of the NRA. Join the NRA and show me the card and I'll get you started off on the right foot. I don't charge anything for me to be there.
About me:
I am a NRA Life Member, NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol) and NRA Range Safety Officer. This is my hobby - shooting and teaching. I'm very relaxed and a patient person. I try to keep my biases out of your equation of what gun - semi or revolver or what brand, etc, etc. My focus for you is to shoot well - whatever you may have or want. Couples are always welcome. I'll meet you at the indoor range.

What do I own? Sig (P229, P220), Colt (1991A1, Trooper III), Beretta (84F, Tomcat), CZ (75, P01), SW (Walther P22) - that's all I can think of right now.

I live in the Renton area and can drive to Bellevue or Tacoma as there are several indoor pistol ranges.

Wade's in Bellevue
Champion Arms in Renton
Marksman or Bullseye in Tacoma

Disclaimer: I do not belong or employed by any indoor shooting range.

What's it going to cost YOU?
Membership to NRA
Range fees
Range ammo - about 200 rounds or more

So, a day with me will run you around $40 - $150. Depends on if you have your own gun and what caliber.

Not an NRA member? Not a problem - You can join at most indoor pistol ranges.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Tags
class , free , lesson , newbie , nra