The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old March 16, 2017, 07:31 PM   #1
fl_rich

New can in hand -Liberty Mystic X and CZ 75 SP-01

Today my Liberty Mystic X Stamp arrived at my LGS. Within an hour I had it in my hand!

It's been a long wait. Ordered it in Feb of 16. LGS had it in in hand in late May after a lengthy back order from liberty and the Form 3 traansfer to the LGS. Ther From 4 trust paperwork was submitted on 6-6-2016 check cashed on the18th. I knew I had await so I waited to check the status with the ATF until late February. I called and spoke to a very nice lady who looked it up and said it would be at least another month. Then low and behold on March 8th the Stamp was mailed and on March 13 my LGS called an said come pick it up!

Wooo hoo! So now it attached to my CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical. Immediatelty took it to the indoor range 5 minutes away and ran a couple of mags throug it. It had no malfunctions and POI was not noticeably affected. Maybe just a smidgen to the right of POA but I'll concentrate on that later.

The shots were so quite they didn't trip the noise cancellation on my headgear! My first impression was wow!-that was quiet!

So today I had an extra 30 minutes so I stopped by my friends private outdoor range for a proper noise test. Obviously it's a silencer so ya gotta try it muffless... Again wow it has a noticing 1st round pop but after that it seems totally safe to run without ears. Not bad at all.

Yes in the future I will use ears, I know that you can still have hearing loss without but still...wow! It's soo cool and soo quiet!

Definitely worth the wait!

I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow for the no pics it didnt happen crowd