The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old August 2, 2011, 02:47 PM   #1
scottycoyote

looking for someone to make me a true custom holster?

i have a keltec p11 with an armalaser on it, i want a holster (either leather or kydex) that can be worn owb with the gun between fbi cant and fully horizontal and a spare magazine holder. Is there anybody out there that does completely custom work like that, i havent seen anything like that offered anywhere.
Old August 2, 2011, 06:51 PM   #2
7jinxed7

Thats not a very common laser,Most people have crimson lasers. They will have to have a mold of that gun with that laser which is going to be difficult to find. You'll most likely have to find someone local to you that can mold from yours. Good Luck.
Old August 2, 2011, 07:42 PM   #3
Kreyzhorse

Contact http://haugenhandgunleather.com/holsters/pc/home.asp They claim they will do custom work. I doubt it will be cheap, but if you really want something custom made, you'll likely pay for it.

I do own one Haugen holster and the it's very well made and should last a lifetime or two.
Old August 3, 2011, 02:44 PM   #4
scottycoyote

hey krezyhorse, i really like some of haugens holsters, nice stuff. Unfortunately i contacted him and he cant make me one for the p11 with the laser, only one without.