The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old April 14, 2000, 01:08 PM   #1
FUD

The other day when the Firing Line was down (or at least I couldn't connect to it), I went to a few other forums and as I was reading the various posts, it was obvious from what the guy was saying that he was kicked off the Firing Line here.

Not going into specifics (because that isn't any of my business), but what are some of the things that people have been thrown off the board for and out of the 5000+ membership (congrats on that), how many have been "asked" to leave?

Just curious. And by the way, have people tried to sneak back in via a different e-mail account?
Old April 14, 2000, 06:33 PM   #2
Rich Lucibella
Staff

FUD-
If you've never read anything on TFL about anyone being kicked *off* TFL it's ptobably because:
- It's a rare occurence (we don't notch our grips each time)
- It's generally by mutual consent
- It's not a matter that should be handled publicly

As far as reasons, there is a Policy Statement that all Members agree to before signing up. Simple document, really. It contains a common sense code of conduct.

Reappearance is most rare, as people are generally responsible and know when they've taken advantage.
Rich