The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Smithy

Old May 26, 2009, 08:16 AM   #1
Nate1778

Bersa Thunder C-clip broke

Anybody know where I could find one of these locally. Its a tiny C-Clip that holds the Hammer pin in place. Can these be bought at a hardware store or is there a specialty store I would have to go. Its such a simple item I hate to order one from Bersa. I also don't see a size listed on the web or their destruction booklet. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated.
Old May 26, 2009, 09:01 AM   #2
CowTowner

Since the Bersa has a lifetime warranty, check with http://www.coloradogunworks.com/
They are the largest Bersa factory authorized repair shop.
They also monitor the threads at http://bersatalk.com/forums/11/ShowForum.aspx
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life......” President John F. Kennedy
Old May 26, 2009, 09:03 AM   #3
Nate1778

Appreciate it, I went ahead and started a thread over there as well, I just hate to ship an item like this, makes me want to start opening up toys or gizmos to see if I can scrap one.