The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old February 12, 2019, 03:49 PM   #1
Grey_Lion

Gallons of 9mm Luger brass - want some?

February - 2019

I am once again in possession of several gallons of clean 9MM luger range pistol brass. It has had primers removed, and wet SS media polished. I am willing to sort for head stamp if you're particular. The brass is mostly Winchester, CBC, Federal & Remington.

There's quite a bit of Blazer in there too, but I won't send that unless you say it's your favorite despite my past warnings about Blazer brass. ( I only use Blazer 9mm to swage hollow points - never to reload )

My last trade experience via this board was VERY satisfying.

I'm in north central Texas.

If you have a significant quantity of .40 S&W brass - that's primarily what I'm looking for, especially non-military Winchester head-stamps. (Winchester & WIN)

If you are in Texas and have something else to trade - PM me and we can chat. I'd be interested in scrap lead and unopened HP-38 powder mostly.

From experience, the small USPS if it fits it ships box will hold appx 2300 9mm brass. Brass would be triple bagged with a silicon dry pack in the bag unless a face to face trade is arranged.
Old February 12, 2019, 09:43 PM   #2
Chainsaw.

Not that Im in need of 9mm, but the cops do leave crate boxes of 40 cal here for me to pick up, and the wife only shoots about 500 rounds a year....hmm...
Old February 13, 2019, 10:16 PM   #3
std7mag

Sorry Grey.
I already have almost 2 gallons myself.