The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old December 24, 2019, 03:05 AM   #1
bamaranger

+1 Vortex and Primary Arms

Don't ask me how he did it, stuff happens ya'know. Just recently, bamaboy managed to fumble his latest AR carbine onto a concrete floor and absolutely destroyed the windage turret on the Vortex scope mounted on same. He boxed the thing up and sent it back to Vortex. Vortex had it back, holiday mail and all, in around a week........a new scope, no questions asked.

Similarly, in a separate incident, I manged to strip the base mount attachment screw/nut on a Primary Arms 30mm tac scope ring. Had the big torque wrench on the nut and wasn't paying attention. I felt pretty dumb, as it was bamaboy's rifle ( a different one than above) and should never have happened. A note to Primary Arms, they sent a new set of rings, .........no questions asked. Those rings BTW, for all the world look exactly like a set of Burris XTR's, and I wouldn't doubt they are made in the same shop.....in China. I've been a bit skeptical about PA stuff, but they treated us right in this instance.
Old January 1, 2020, 04:10 PM   #2
Slotback

PA has a well deserved reputation for excellent customer service. They are good folks there.