The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old April 12, 2013, 04:27 PM   #1
MrBulldog

AmmoSupplyWarehouse.com

I live in PA, have a registered concealed carry permit. My pistol is a Glock 19, 9mm Luger ammo. Have been looking local for ammo for two months, left my name on lists etc, and no calls. Through a google search for Ammo suppliers with stock, I found "AmmoSupplyWarehouse.Com" located in Nevada. They had the Hornaday Critical Duty ammo I wanted for carry purposes, I had been looking for. I placed an order on line a week ago on a Friday night, Monday I got a notice they had received my order, it arrived today via UPS. exactly one week later, insured, wrapped well and on time according to the Tracking information supplied. With shipping, it was probably more expensive than local buying, but local buying isn't working out. If my memory is correct for those who buy in case lots, the shipping is free. I will definitely be buying again from this location.

Check them out.
Old April 12, 2013, 04:30 PM   #2
Spats McGee
Staff

Welcome to TFL, MrBulldog!

Over the last couple of months, we've had a ton of threads about the shortage, and we're trying to cut down on them. Accordingly, one of our moderators whow goes by the name Mike Irwin has started a thread entitled The "Where is everything?" thread -- guns, ammo, primers, powder, etc... We're asking everyone to direct their discussions of this sort to that thread to help us out. Good luck in your searches.