The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old June 30, 2009, 11:00 PM   #1
Bearstopper

Pro-Jector Works Fine.

I have heard guys complaining about the Hornady Progressive presses but when I got one along with a bunch of extras last weekend for a good price I found that it works perfectly with no function problems whatsoever. It was virually new with all the parts and pieces as well as a complete extra set of small parts, #30 shell plate, Uniflow powder measure with micrometer adjusters and case activated linkage kit installed with all the additional parts, an RCBS powder checker, a Hornady linkage kit for their powder measure for auto feed, all the primer tubes as well as two sets of unidentified new in plastic primer tubes ( one set has black plastic adapters on bottom and the other set has white adapters. Anyways, I bought it at $150 because I knew the powder measure with the extras would cost that much so I couldn't go too wrong. So I got everything adjusted and cranked out some 44 special loads and it works perfectly. I will load all my handgun stuff on it and stick with my turret and single stage presses for my rifle loads. I need shell plates for 9mm, 40 S&W, and .357 magnum if anyone has any they would like to sell.