The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old October 21, 2008, 12:08 PM   #1
The Gunny

Oceana Skeet and Trap

I guess it has been open for a while now but I had my first visit last week. The place is great. 3 skeet fields, 2 Trap fields, a wobble field, and a Five Stand field. Shooting here is the only time I miss more than I hit and still have a great time!!

Chip and John go outta their way to make you feel at home including but not limited to tweaking on your shotgun to make it cycle better. Memberships are inexpensive and the club house is like something out of field and stream.

My limited vocabulary keeps me from really describing how great the facilities and people really are. The only problem is I have gotten so hooked I decided to spend the money on a better skeet gun!
Old October 23, 2008, 01:08 AM   #2
zippy13

Hey Gunny, sounds like you've got a serious case of Skeeticitis. It can be very contagious, so be careful around your buddies. If you pass it on, their ladies may not forgive you.
Old October 23, 2008, 07:53 AM   #3
The Gunny

Sick, Sick I tell ya!

Just Dropped $1500+ on a new Skeet Trap gun.... Took three of my buddies and two of them went out and bought guns too. I think I have started an epidemic!