The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Closed Thread

Old January 8, 2011, 09:12 PM   #1
NanoLube

BAE Systems and NanoLube, Inc

BAE received samples of our patent pending NanoLubricant and decided to allow us to sign an OEM agreement to use Teflon free BreakFree CLP and add our patent pending NanoDiamond, targeting it for Mil-Spec testing.

Mil Spec testing is expected to finish in March, 2011.

Also, many of you know who Sam Fadala is, and he has authorized me to have the Department of Justice contact him in regard to their questions on NanoLube, Inc products already tested by them - as they are very interested in its use in weapons, and other things. See www.diamondlube.com and www.quickenlube.com for uses.

Another military ranger shooter has verified muzzle velocity increases and self cleaning properties of NanoLube, Inc treatments, who is also talking with the DOJ on weapons treatments.

ALL Scientific breakthroughs of merit are attacked - but it does not mean the attackers are intelligent.

Chris Arnold 630-706-1250
NanoLube Inc
www.diamondlube.com
21-35% increase in fuel efficiency with truckers nationwide, OverDrive, Truckers News and CCJ magazines.
Old January 8, 2011, 09:38 PM   #2
Wildalaska

Quote:
ALL Scientific breakthroughs of merit are attacked - but it does not mean the attackers are intelligent.
So folks who dont immediately buy in to your product, or view it with skepticism...are stupid?

WildletstupidmeknowwhenthemilitaryusesitAlaska ™©2002-2011
Old January 9, 2011, 06:58 AM   #3
NanoLube

I did not mean ANYONE here was stupid, just skeptical of the product and members that tested it. Not accepting a new idea is the norm throughout history. Take radio, everyone thought Tesla was nuts for even suggesting wireless communications or transmission of power - but that didn't stop Westinghouse and a handful of others from investing in his ideas.

I was very fortunate to have people right here test my NanoLubricant (the Original NanoLube™) discovery in their own weapons, and they reported the same effects I said they would see. Many people refused to believe members test results, but the results are still coming out the same. Treated parts are easy to clean, guns stop jamming, sticking and clanking. Muzzle velocity rises and shot groups tighten up as accuracy improves.

I am happy to be a contributor to this group and the industry, and now the military is poised to be my best friend - besides, they need the product as much as the Truckers.

Chris
Old January 9, 2011, 09:25 AM   #4
Wildalaska

Quote:
I was very fortunate to have people right here test my NanoLubricant (the Original NanoLube™) discovery in their own weapons, and they reported the same effects I said they would see. Many people refused to believe members test results, but the results are still coming out the same. Treated parts are easy to clean, guns stop jamming, sticking and clanking. Muzzle velocity rises and shot groups tighten up as accuracy improves.
And a whole bunch of members, including me, found that it was no better than anything else, even though its 50 times the price But hey, if my SIG 210 ever jams whilst sliding on Lithium Grease, I'll be sure to think of your product.

If...ever

Kudos to you if you can sucker the government into buying your overpriced snake oil....and pity on the taxpayers

WildshamwowAlaska ™©2002-2011
Old January 9, 2011, 09:41 AM   #5
Elkins45

I went to your website and read about your product, and I have a question: Diamonds are used in industry as an abrasive...even microfine ones which are used for polishing, stropping, etc.

How would adding diamonds to a lubricating oil do anything other than create an abrasive slurry that would accelerate wear rather than prevent it?
Old January 9, 2011, 04:21 PM   #6
NanoLube

Elkins45,

Our diamonds are not abrasive because they are spherical and much smaller than any other diamond powders use for polishing. My particles embed and keep metal surfaces from touching, preventing wear and reducing friction.

In Israel a General Dynamics tank had a suspension problem. The hydro/pneumatic piston was binding on the cylinder. $150 of our product added to the hydraulic oil corrected the problem within minutes. What more can be said?

So there is one guy swearing my product does not work at all (and never applied it to anything either) - then I have trucking companies paying $1275 per semi kit swearing they are getting 30% higher fuel mileage and the trucks run better than when they were new.

A recent Gallup poll showed that 25% of those polled believed the sun revolved around the Earth, and 30% thought the Earth was flat. Everybody is entitled to have an opinion, no matter what "state" they live in, especially catatonic ones.

Chris
Old January 9, 2011, 06:18 PM   #7
Wildalaska

Quote:
A recent Gallup poll showed that 25% of those polled believed the sun revolved around the Earth, and 30% thought the Earth was flat. Everybody is entitled to have an opinion, no matter what "state" they live in, especially catatonic ones.
OK here is my opinion catatonic as it may be. Your stuff isnt worth the money you charge as a weapons lubricant, in light of the fact that other stuff will do the same job for a 10th plus of the cost.

You can buy a lifetime supply of lubriplate for the amount you charge for one little bottle of your wonder product.

Its use in transmissions is outside the scope of my interest.

A fool and his money are soon parted. Caveat emptor. Theres a sucker born every minute. Dr. Tumblety's Pimple Remover. Smilin Bob

WildslapchopAlaska ™©2002-2011
Old January 10, 2011, 06:07 AM   #8
plateshooter

Question

Chris, how does the embedding work on dissimilar materials? Like plastic to steel, or steel to aluminum. Seems like it could embed quicker and or deeper on softer materials causing uneven wear from the harder materials. Your thoughts?

Thanks
Old January 10, 2011, 05:03 PM   #9
NanoLube

Good question. On M-16's and an M-4, as the weapon cycled - cycle speed increased, got quiet and none of the guns jammed. What happens is the diamond spheres embed into both surfaces - but probably into the softer surfaces first. Once coated with these diamond beads - new contact surfaces are rated at 100 Rockwell C, which is why on low load, sliding contact surfaces - wear appears to stop. If metal can't touch metal - it can't wear. It is possible the beads are over 100 Rockwell C, however they are too small to physically measure but they have been scientifically classified as diamond nanospheres.

Triple Canopy Iraq, an M239SAW was also treated with our nanolubricant, and it too never jammed, cycled faster and was easy to clean after firing.

Others on this group verified the muzzle velocity increase of 5% after treatment, however that thread was closed due to vile attacks.

Chris
(Inventor of the ORIGINAL NanoLube, at nanolube.net)

Last edited by NanoLube; January 10, 2011 at 05:04 PM. Reason: added nanolube.net
Old January 10, 2011, 05:36 PM   #10
NanoLube

NanoLube Test Results (closed thread)

On that thread, everyone that received a free sample said exactly what they thought about it - and wild Alaska made multiple claims to NEVER having received one, so just whyinhellishe claiming it doesn't work?

BTW, Gun Digest also performed our two drop trigger job, and wrote an article about it, and later about a crackpot in CA claiming to be the inventor - that article is on www.diamondlube.com on the NEWS page.

Chris Arnold

Last edited by NanoLube; January 10, 2011 at 05:42 PM. Reason: typo & "that article is on www.diamondlube.com..
Old January 10, 2011, 05:51 PM   #11
Wildalaska

Quote:
On that thread, everyone that received a free sample said exactly what they thought about it - and wild Alaska made multiple claims to NEVER having received one, so just whyinhellishe claiming it doesn't work?
Really? Perhaps you should read the thread before you call me a liar in public

http://thefiringline.com/forums/show...3&postcount=59

"OK I got some. I have some on my Benchmade, degreased the sucker and put a drop on the joint. No differece between the NL and regular teflon oil, so this one is a time test toto see when the grittyness starts.

WildmoretofollowAlaska TM "

I would note that in a few days, I reoiled my bench made, which I do every two weeks anyway. Verdict. Far pricier and not more effective, or as I posted in post #78:

"OK, now with respect to my Benchmade, its been a few days. Its been open and closed zillions of times. I see no appreciable difference between NanoLube and any other high quality lube in this application, save that NanoLube is 100 times the cost.

Next test. Nagant revolver.

WildbringdownthepriceAlaska ™ "

Now the key , http://thefiringline.com/forums/show...6&postcount=93

"Quote: Or try NanoLube on something that has given you problems - certainly you have more than one knife, a squeaky bearing, an old hinge, maybe even an old gun?

We did. Tried it on a boat M1 carbine. Grease did better.

Quote:I suggest the trigger pull test before and after, with a gauge.

I did yesterday on an 1895 Nagant. No different than any of the other wonderlubes.

No offense, the stuff works AS WELL as any of the better lubes in a short term test. Query, why should I buy a tiny tube of your stuff for $8 when I can get something like....TriFlow for 1/10 the price?

WildanswerthatoneAlaska ™ "

And then you never answered this question before the thread was closed (due in good part to your antics)

"OK I'll try again...since I am a well known member here and really have no axe to grind about your product... Your stuff appears to work no better than any other hi grade lube...its is neither slicker nor more long lasting. In fact, in some applications, it is inferior....Why should I buy your product when it is 10 times more expensive? Thats all I want to know."

WHY SHOULD ANYONE BUY YOUR PRODUCT WHEN IT IS TEN TIMES MORE EXPENSIVE THAN STUFF THAT WORKS JUST AS WELL.

WildwithouttheshamwowmalarkeycanyouanswerthatAlaska ™©2002-2010
Old January 10, 2011, 07:30 PM   #12
Bud Helms

Closed. PMs sent.
Closed Thread

Tags
bae syatems , diamondlube , mil spec , muzzle , nanolube