The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old July 24, 2009, 09:55 PM   #1
citizenkane

Markley's Gun Shop- Watsonville, CA

I highly reccomend Markley's in Watsonville, CA. I just got home after finishing all the work on my new Stevens 200. The staff are all very professional, courteous and knowledgeable; something that seems to be running in short supply these days. The owner was a huge help and very gracious in making sure that absolutely everything was taken care of in the best way. I really wish there were more people like him. When he found out I was in the military, he personally took the time and effort to get the rifle to be a real tackdriver.

If you're in Monterey county, support the armed forces or just want some good customer service, you cannot do any better than to stop by Markley's and have them take care of you. You'll be happy that you did. And you'll be supporting one of those local gun shops that deserve our patronage instead of going to a big name retail store. I've never been so pleased with anything that I would ever post about it. These guys are great!