The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old November 6, 2004, 12:24 AM   #1
Alaskanmonte

High Noon Holsters paddle review

Well today I recieved my High Noon paddle holster. It was packaged in a brown box that came UPS 2 day. It took about three weeks for it to get to me. I opened it up and inside was my holster, along with a set of instruction and a allen tool. I ordered a left handed lined model with tension screw in Black leather. I pulled it out and took a look at it and was very impressed with its construction and quality. The paddle is made of ABS plastic and is very sturdy, it does have two cant adjustments on it. The supplied allen tool is used to adjust the cant of the holster. The leather holster is made if cow hide and is formed to fit my Smith 340PD very well. The leather holster tension screw is adjustable with a phillips screwdriver. It did not need much adjustment right out of the box. It has no thumb break but with the tension screw and the molded leather it fits perfect. Overall I am very happy with my High Noon holster and would not hesitate to order another from them. I give it two thumbs up !