The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old July 22, 2002, 11:25 PM   #1
Dave T

M3S90 Recoil Pad?

Brownells offers a "KICK-EEZ" Special Purpose Recoil Pad that is supposed to fit the Benelli. Anyone have any experience with installing and using one of these???
Old July 23, 2002, 12:45 AM   #2
MikeS

Special Purpose Recoil Pad

Dave T,

I just e-mailed Kick-eez asking whether the Special Purpose Recoil Pad will fit the Benelli Nova. Assuming that the M3S90 has the same hollow stock, I'm curious as to what holds the pad in place? The adjustable hole spacing and the screws would seem to be of no value. I'd appreciate your insight. Thanks.

Mike
Old July 24, 2002, 09:28 PM   #3
Dave T

Mike,
That's why I posted the question. I have no experience with this and would like to know how it attaches and if it fits well.
Brownells says, "...adjustable hole spacing for easier fitting to those 'hollow' stocks...". I may have to try one just to see. I've read some good things about the recoil taming qualities of Kick-eez. Hope they are true if I send in my money.
Old July 24, 2002, 10:01 PM   #4
MikeS

Kick-eez pad

Dave T,

My e-mail to Kick-eez was answered by, "take a look at our website", which did not help. My interest in the recoil pad/spacers
is to make sure I get a nice shoulder fit.

There is a current thread that may be helpful to you. Check out: [url]www.shotgunsports.com/talkgrou.htm. Go to "Shotgun Talk" and scroll down to 7-22, "Recoil Pad for the Benelli Nova."

Mike