The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old November 12, 2004, 05:32 PM   #1
jrfoxx

The High Road....

I apologize if this is not the best place to post, but I am a registered membver of THR also, and cant seem, all of a sudden, to reply to posts, start new ones, or even IM a moderator (to ask about this problem) I would GREATLY appreciale if someone who is a THR member could ask about this for me. i am jrfoxx there also. I,m POSITIVE i havent done anything to be banned/restricted and such. and help appreciated.
Old November 12, 2004, 06:24 PM   #2
shortydog

i just pm'ed derek.i will let you know what he say's.
Old November 12, 2004, 08:30 PM   #3
jrfoxx

thanks

thanks shortydog, i appreciate the help.
Old November 24, 2004, 09:47 PM   #4
jrfoxx

still unable....

I am still unable to post, reply, pm, or even e-mail at The High Road, if anyone can please help, it would be GREATLY appreciated...i like the forum and would like to be able to 'participate' there, as well as here. thank you in advance.
Old November 24, 2004, 11:20 PM   #5
SatCong

jr,
Did you try to login again, you may have inadvertately eliminated the history if you ran a clean-up or norton ran check-up. In any case try to work through the registration process and tell 'em you lost you password, see if the new one they send will help.
SatCong
Old November 24, 2004, 11:23 PM   #6
Mal H
Staff

I'll check into the problem ... hold on.

(Moving to tech support.)
Old November 24, 2004, 11:27 PM   #7
Mal H
Staff

Ok, jrfoxx, it appears that you either recently changed your email account or you never completed the registration process. (??)

THR is awaiting a reply from you to a confirming email that was sent to you probably in late September. Let me know here if you didn't receive an automated email from THR and I will resend it.

BTW, your email address on THR is a hotmail account and is not the same as your email address here on TFL. That could be part of the problem if you haven't checked your hotmail email.

[Problem solved via PM.]