The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old February 3, 2013, 12:20 PM   #51
Tactical Jackalope

Quote:
I think you are a closet Glock fan. I think you WANT to buy a glock...
I see why one may think that, but honestly. He isn't.

Also, you think he'd come on here to show that he wants one? After all his previous posts?

Personally what I think someone would do in the case of getting something they've never liked just to try it would be to shy away from telling his online gun community so, and buy one hush hush on the down low. And never say a word of it on here.

lol he has a life outside the forum.

Just saying...
Old February 3, 2013, 07:31 PM   #52
BGutzman

thanks Constantine! I still owe you some pics and 915 a email... I am truly anything but a Glock fan...

This thread isn't even really truly about Glock, its about getting people off the nonmember sidelines and writing congressional reps...

But if anyone thinks Im a Glock fan or secretly harbor Glock love all they have to do is look at my history of post... Id gladly pay the 500 dollars for a gun I hate if it gets more people involved on our side, that is the point of this thread. Im a strong personality and I get it, but you cant hardly have my background and survive it and not be a strong personality. Im not looking for atta boy points Im looking to preserve our rights..

Constantine is right, I do have a life outside the forum... and Im not a Glock fan... I can buy 2 x 4s at the hardware store....
Old February 7, 2013, 11:55 PM   #53
david_r

I think someone hasn't had the pleasure of an ugly girl.

On a different note, tit for tat from my Congress thing. I send her a form letter, she sends me one back.

Dear Mr. ....:
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your views with me. Your comments will help me continue to represent you and other Californians to the best of my ability. Be assured that I will keep your views in mind as the Senate considers legislation on this or similar issues.
If you would like additional information about my work in the U.S. Senate, I invite you to visit my website, http://boxer.senate.gov. From this site, you can send a message to me about current events or pending legislation, access my statements and press releases, request copies of legislation and government reports, and receive detailed information about the many services that I am privileged to provide for my constituents. You may also wish to visit http://thomas.loc.gov to track current and past federal legislation.
Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciate hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator
Please do not respond to this message. If you would like to comment on legislation, please visit my website and use the correspondence form at https://www.boxer.senate.gov/en/cont...cycomments.cfm.
Old February 7, 2013, 11:58 PM   #54
jason_iowa

You're a better man then I Guz. I linked that to facebook a couple weeks ago an have been telling everyone to go sign it.
Old February 22, 2013, 04:31 AM   #55

I think your assertion that a Glock feels like a 2x4 does a disservice to decent upstanding lumber everywhere