The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old December 13, 2009, 04:51 PM   #1
408Stang

.308 Match Brass for Sale

**** ALL BRASS HAS BEEN SOLD****

Greetings. I am a private seller, not a business.

I have 175 pieces of ONCE FIRED .308 Remington Match brand brass for sale. The price is $40 shipped in the continental U.S.

I also have 300 pieces of ONCE FIRED .308 Federal Gold Medal Match brand brass for sale. The price is $45 shipped in the continental U.S.

ALL the brass has been lightly polished but NOT deprimed.
ALL the brass has been fired from bolt guns.

Payment must be by Paypal or cash in person ONLY. E-mail me @ [email protected] with any questions.

I am an instructor for this organization: www.precisionrifleworkshop.com. We also offer civilian courses at: http://www.precisionrifleworkshop.com/prwcivilian.html please check out the website.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 120_2015.JPG (52.9 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 119_1931.JPG (194.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 119_1926.jpg (229.8 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by 408Stang; December 15, 2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Sold ALL of the brass
Old December 14, 2009, 08:51 PM   #2
5R milspec

brass

was the brass shoot out of a bolt gun or an auto?and why want a postal money order work.kind of confused.the post says willl ship in the US but also says will only take paypal or cash in hand.just woundering.

Last edited by 5R milspec; December 14, 2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old December 14, 2009, 09:58 PM   #3
408Stang

I'm confused why you are confused....

First... ALL of the brass has been shot out of bolt guns, mainly Remington 700's and a few Accuracy Internationals.

Second, I sold a lot of the brass today to local buyers so I revised the listing above.

As far as payment goes... postal money orders are as easy to forge as a check is so I refuse to take "paper" payments unless it's cash. Paypal is fairly safe because of the registration requirements, and the buyer / seller protections from Paypal, so less fraud occurs by doing transactions through them.

I don't know what you mean about shipping. I'll only ship to the continental U.S. at the listed prices because that's where the USPS "Flat Rate Boxes" ship to. Otherwise the shipping costs are higher.

Le me know if you have other questions.
Old December 15, 2009, 10:17 PM   #4
408Stang

All the brass has been sold. I'll post again when I have more brass.
Old December 16, 2009, 07:14 PM   #5
medalguy

Check on Postal Money Orders

Just FYI: If you go to the USPS web site, there is a tab marked ALL PRODUCTS and under that tab you can click on MONEY ORDER SECURITY FEATURES and there is a number you can call to check whether a POMO is good or not. Saves a trip to the PO. See this link:

http://www.usps.com/missingmoneyorders/security.htm