The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old April 4, 2018, 01:34 PM   #26
dakota.potts

My name is on the list to "reserve" a channel for Full 30. Currently I have a YouTube channel (and will probably continue posting until/unless they kick me off) but I have also been looking for a long while for somewhere else to host my content.

Right now they do not seem to be approving hardly anybody, but they are saying within a 30-60 day time frame there are some major changes expected. We can hope.
Old April 4, 2018, 07:22 PM   #27
Armed_Chicagoan

There's also bitchute and most of the popular gun channels have a channel there now.
Old April 5, 2018, 05:41 AM   #28
Dozermonkey

Try 1776tv.com. Was started by some fellows over on the AK FILES.
Old April 5, 2018, 09:15 AM   #29
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
So, join and post. Do you have a better alternative at this time?
As noted, you can't just join and post. If you are not a member there now who is allowed to post, then you can't post.

I have been a member there for two years and never have been able to post. When I inquired to them, they informed me that they were not accepting new posters. A buddy of mine got the response that it was by invitation only.

At least now they are allowing for a reserve list, but until that happens, they are not an alternative. Even if it does, it does not mean that they will allow everyone to participate.

Alternative? Liveleak.com
Old April 5, 2018, 07:54 PM   #30
TruthTellers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota.potts View Post
My name is on the list to "reserve" a channel for Full 30. Currently I have a YouTube channel (and will probably continue posting until/unless they kick me off) but I have also been looking for a long while for somewhere else to host my content.

Right now they do not seem to be approving hardly anybody, but they are saying within a 30-60 day time frame there are some major changes expected. We can hope.
I would like to know what changes are happening at Full30, my guess is they're working out some ad revenue deals to pay for hosting the influx of new videos people will be uploading.

The issue I see that will happen with Full30 is that the traffic increase when content creators start ditching youtube will overwhelm the servers and access to the site will be difficult and it will last for a while because Full30 doesn't have the money to go out and buy a bunch of servers.
Old April 6, 2018, 06:18 AM   #31
armoredman

Full30 is advance "reserving" channels for content creators - we'll see how it goes. I'm sure the amount of server space they will need will be staggering and expensive.