The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old November 10, 2000, 10:49 PM   #1
Blue Duck357

Have spent most of my time over at the old Shooterstalk but that sites been falling apart fast. They had a lot of specific topics on old millitary guns British, Mauser,Swedish, Krags etc. Maybe that was too many and one of the reasons it's dieing out (too diversified).

Would love too see just one board for the old millitary bolt gun's over here. I think there is enough interest when you combine all the Mauser, Enfield, Krag fans together. Hope you folks would at least consider it.

Thanks, Blue Duck
Old November 11, 2000, 08:12 AM   #2
Eric of IN

First off, Welcome to TFL.

Although I have no involvement in the operation of this site, and probably wouldn't want one based on Rich's pay scale , I have noticed that TFL tries to avoid specialization whenever possible.
Eric
Old November 11, 2000, 03:13 PM   #3
Blue Duck357

Thanks for the welcome Eric, I'll give it a shot here (no pun intended). I like the quick response of the boards but hate having to have the 357 after Blue Duck, guess I should have got here sooner.

Regards, Blue Duck "357"