The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old August 3, 2022, 10:56 AM   #1
fauxpa46

Questionable trigger-Girsan MC P35

For those who have purchased the Girsan MC P35 (Hi Power), have you been as dismayed as I with the trigger? Knowing a big percentage of the issue is with the mag disconnect and the "drag" that causes, have any of you:
1) Removed the mag disconnect? If so, did you notice a considerable difference in action?
2) Left the disconnect intact, but polished all moving internal parts? If so, did you notice a considerable difference in action?
3) Done nothing, but have noticed a considerable difference in action simply due to usage?
4) Replaced the OEM disconnect with aftermarket brand, such as BH Springs? If so, did you notice a considerable difference in action?

Thank you for your reponses.
Old August 3, 2022, 01:00 PM   #2
Nodak1858

I actually just took mine out last week. Unless I missed a trick, it didn't just slide out after pushing that small pin out in the trigger. I had to actually take out the trigger pin out and rotate it out a bit, The trigger seems better after that but have not shot it yet.