The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old September 20, 2010, 08:32 AM   #1
Blackmanwithagun

Party in Northern Virginia

On October 30, 2010, I am having a celebration of my 200th episode of the often silly, sometimes inspirational, and fun Urban Shooter Podcast. I am inviting the first 200 people I can get into the Forum of the Northern Virginia Community College Annandale, VA, Cultural Center Forum, 8333 Little River Turnpike, Annandale, VA 22003-3796 from 11am – 1 PM on Saturday.

It’s a patriotic theme, so wear your red, white and blue. Represent your club and come and laugh awhile. Working on some special guests, product review, a roast of yours truly and just a good time.

It will be MC’d by “Clip” aka Douglas Million a professional comedian, actor and early contributor to the shows’ comedic elements. I want to get the chance to meet you and have you participate in the show. It’s going to be eventful two hours. All based on how my show runs. If you have never heard it, visit, www.urbanshooter.us to download the mp3 files, subscribe for free on iTunes, or check out the show notes and the audio on www.urbanshooterpodcast.com.

I have to charge to get the place to its $30 in advance and more at the door. Space is limited. Tell someone quick and get your tickets now. http://tinyurl.com/USParty

If you have a firearms related business that could use the exposure, I will consider sponsorships. If you need advertisement, I can provide audio commercials, and banner links to listeners. Just hit me up and lets talk. If you want to be a part of the programming, let me know too.

Thanks,

Kenn Blanchard

Tags
kenn blanchard , podcast , urbanshooter , virginia