The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old March 2, 2010, 01:03 AM   #1
45Gunner

TFL Members in South Florida

Hi guys. I am a director of a gun club that meets the first Tuesday of every month at 6:30 PM in Delray. Membership is open to any and all and everyone that becomes a member (attend 3 meetings in the next six months) will be considered a charter member. After October 1st, new members will pay an initiation fee and annual dues. Charter members will be exempt from all dues for life. Members will be able to attend classes at reduced rates and there will other benefits announced as time goes on. Friends, family, girl-friends, boy-friends...all welcomed. The club name is Defenders Gun Club and is sponsored by Defensive Arms & Ammo, LLC. In the works is a monthly shoot at Markhum Park for those that want to shoot AR's and shotguns.

If you live in South Florida and would like to shoot in organized, friendly shoots, drop me a PM and I will give you the details.
NRA Life Member