The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old May 1, 2012, 09:00 PM   #1176
RSD

Hello all, my name is Shannon and love reloading, shooting and everything that everyone else does. Hope my own experience helps in some strange way.

Happy shooting!
Old May 2, 2012, 02:51 PM   #1177
zdc1775

23 year old former Marine Infantryman here in beautiful north Alabama. I can't even remember the first time I shot a gun I was so young and have been hooked ever since. I mostly lurk around and try to learn but do contribute when I feel like I can offer something important to the conversation. Just wanted to introduce myself before I posted anything else.
Old May 3, 2012, 07:39 AM   #1178
Pyongtaeknsgd

Pyongtaeknsgd

Newbe here - avid shooter-12guage pump, AR15, .40 cal Semi Pistol, 9mm pistol, .38 cal revolver, .22 cal pistols and rifles. NRA Member, Navy Vet(CTR3), long time ago. I believe all should practice PEACE but be prepared for ALL possible circumstances.
Old May 4, 2012, 04:54 PM   #1179
corbin_dalles

I found many of the forums very helpful in the past and decided to join the community
Old May 5, 2012, 05:21 PM   #1180
mcd_sports

Saying hello. I'm new to the boards and new to shooting. As a 40th bday present to myself I took myself to a gun range to try it out. I'm hooked. Look forward to buying a gun soon, but content with rentals from the range so far. Favorite to this point is the 9mm M&P.
Old May 5, 2012, 08:17 PM   #1181
roadrunnr72

Hello to all. I found this site while researching s&w. 40. I have a Glock 32 and wanted to switch the barrel out for the 40. I had ordered a barrel and was looking for more info. So far, I am enjoying the forums. I have learned alot in the short time lurking. I am interested in purchasing an AR 15 and getting into reloading. Both will have to wait for better funding. So in the mean time, I have been getting a few other cheaper toys to play with. Most recently a SA .22 revolver with two cylinders, a LR and magnum, and a ruger 10/22. I am loving both. I will be spending alot of time here. Thanks,............ RR
Old May 5, 2012, 10:55 PM   #1182
Solarized Data

Sup guys.

I'm Pete, my friends call me Data though, mostly into Kalashnikov's, thought the site looked cool and signed up.
Old May 6, 2012, 11:23 PM   #1183
Idahokid

New to forum

New to forum but not to shooting.Just got back into it.I have a s&w model 28-2 that I love.I have two EAA witnesses.Both in poly 9mm and .40.I carry a Beretta Nano.name is Dave
Old May 8, 2012, 08:59 PM   #1184
Bedrockk

New To Firearms

Greetings & Salutations,

I'm new to it all - just moved to Miami by way of New York (insert jokes here) & had no experience w/ firearms until a few weeks ago. Did some homework, went to a local range, & took my conceal permit class.

I had rented a few glocks but I'm a southpaw & so I chose the M&P 9c for my first firearm (still waiting out my 5 days).

This site was great in helping to answer a lot of the questions I was researching & so it was a no-brainer to sign up. Thanks to all the members who share their insights in the forums - it was more help than you can imagine.
Old May 10, 2012, 11:04 AM   #1185
DonJulio

Hello from Connecticut

Hello to everyone, DJ here from Connecticut. Found the forum recently and joined today !!
Old May 13, 2012, 04:27 PM   #1186
C.O.M.

Hello all new here. Dad, shooter, hunter, archer, and golfer. Marine 82-86
Old May 15, 2012, 03:30 PM   #1187
Freds484

Great web sight.
I am a member of ShotgunWorld web sight since 2006
This web sight also has rifle forums, which I like.
I hunt and shoot both rifles and shotguns.
Just want to introduce myself as a new member.
I have been hunting and shooting for over 40 years now, but is is always great to be a member on a new web sight.
I might be able to help some people here with questions.
There are people on this forum that might be able to help me when I have a problem with something on a firearm that I do not know.
Again glad to be a member.
Fred
Old May 17, 2012, 04:19 AM   #1188
akguy1985

I'm new here from oklahoma. I like hunting and fishing and collecting C&R guns. Some of you may recognize my name from other forums, pretty much use the same screenname everywhere. And, this site isint blocked at work. woohoo
Old May 17, 2012, 10:16 AM   #1189
buckhorn

Hello to everyone, my name is buckhorn and I've been into firearms of all sorts beginning when I was digging in my father closet and found 3 old winchesters, , which are mine now. I followed up with purchases of my own and still remember the first time I pulled the trigger on a 8mm Mauser , which was first gun I ever bought on my own. Hooked ever since. Look forward to talking to others who share my passion.
Old May 17, 2012, 01:11 PM   #1190
BodyBagger

Newbie......old fart....looking to date shotgun

Gun collector, shooter, hunter, CCW holder, 66 y/o....Detroit area

[shotgun question moved to Shotgun forum]

Last edited by Mal H; May 17, 2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Moved shotgun question to the proper forum for it
Old May 17, 2012, 04:16 PM   #1191
TBell0620

another texas guy

Hello all my name is Terry, I came across this forum while looking for info on my recent nics delay, I liked the info so I signed up to ask my own question which can be found in the general discussion. Any input you
may have is appreciated
Old May 18, 2012, 04:36 AM   #1192
nauga

Howdy, everybody.
I'm a displaced mountain kid from Colorado, hating life in the greater Metro Denver area where there's no place to shoot that you don't have to pay for.
Out of the 4 boys in my family, I'm the only one my dad ever bought a gun for. It was an Ithaca Youth gun, and I'm still trying to find out what my older brother did with it after I told him he could give it to his sons. (I'm not sure if my parents were actually married when he was born... )
Now that I have a son, I've taught him the 3 cardinal rules that my dad taught me... Never touch a gun without asking, Always assume a gun is loaded, never point a gun at anything you don't want to put a hole in.
He's a good kid. He's going to love his inheritance.
Old May 18, 2012, 10:44 PM   #1193
panzerman

FNG here

48 year old retired US Marine tanker. Looking forward to listening and learning about all facets of firearms. Grew up on cattle ranch in Montana but for now still stuck in the desert of southern California. Have a keen interest in all types of firearms but particularly military firearms. Have a small collection of weapons, looking to improve on that collection with a 7.62mm semi auto battle rifle if I can decide on what I want. Recently began reloading again after a 26 year vacation. Glad to be here,
J
Old May 20, 2012, 12:50 PM   #1194
EN187

New to the Forums!

Hi guys, new to the forums! Just wanted to say Hello! Been a lurker for a long time & finally decided to make an account! I have a few guns, always looking to get more. You can check out some vids of my guns and shooting here Looking forward to becoming part of a great community here!

My Guns & Shooting Videos!
Old May 21, 2012, 12:46 AM   #1195
Rico1101

Hello everyone i'm Rico new to this forum and a veteran love to shoot and train and like learning new things. From southern Arizona
Old May 21, 2012, 05:42 PM   #1196
LJBerg

Questions about rifles and pistols

Hi guys, I'm new here and am completely ignorant about rifles and pistols. I have many question about a novel I'm writing and hope you can help me.
Old May 21, 2012, 07:47 PM   #1197
lwb

Hello everyone,I have been reading the TFL for a long time and decided to join.Im 68 years old and retired .Just getting ready to celebrate 50 yrs. of marriage.I love to hunt,fish and camp and have for many yrs. Getting grandkids involved now,one that wants to go all the time.It doesnt get any better.
Old May 22, 2012, 05:03 PM   #1198
1948CJ2A

Howdy all. Been over on The High Road.org for a year or so and decided to pack up and move to a "different" group. Hopefully this will be better than my experiences over there. If not, maybe I'm just not a forum guy...

I live in the DFW area and have been collecting various firearms for roughly 20 years. I hunt whitetails out in West TX. I like things that go bang! I'm also a vintage Jeep guy and currently hunt out of a 1948 CJ2A.
Old May 23, 2012, 01:57 PM   #1199
msglaigaie

Location: Fort Zinderneuf, Bellingham, Washington. The City of Subdued Excitement
MSG Laigaie

I live in Bellingham, Washington. Retired Military, thirtyfive years. Ten years combat, ten years recruiting, ten years an Engineer, and five years standing in line. Retired Air Force wife, Active duty Army kids. It's the family business. I Open Carry a side arm all day, all night, every day. I will teach a weapons class for almost anyone who wishes to learn.
Old May 23, 2012, 07:19 PM   #1200
blucoondawg

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, I was refered here by a friend on another forum, I like pretty much anything hunting, shooting, or reloading related. Also like to mess around with tractors and equipment. I'm from northern WI.

Tags
ar15 , cerakote , custom ar , introduction , laser engraving , new agent