The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old September 5, 2020, 06:18 PM   #1
Metal god

Arm or ally customer service

I started this thread to pass along what I believed to be important information . I ordered 1200 projectiles in March of this year . I received my order promptly and did not open it until five days ago . Upon opening it I found that there were only 600 projectiles instead of the 1200 ordered. I immediately emailed them about my discovery . Our email exchange went back-and-forth for 24 hours and 24 hours after that I received a tracking number for the 600 projectiles that were missing from the original order .

How great is that for customer service. After that long a time they could’ve reasonably said sorry we can’t help you it’s been too long for you to lodge a complaint . If they had said that I would’ve been unhappy but completely understood but they never even hinted at that . They really never hinted anything they just asked for the shipping label and the invoice which I took pictures of and sent them and that was good enough .

Anyways that may have been one of my best experiences with the company which really had no obligation to make the situation right . I could’ve easily checked to see if there was the right amount of projectiles in the package just by weighing it when I first got it but I didn’t I just set it aside for later . I actually have another package of theirs that I put aside as well but this one was bought several years ago . Sure hope everything’s in that package ha ha .

Thanks Arm or ally , you guys rock
https://www.armorally.com/

MG

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Last edited by Metal god; September 5, 2020 at 07:01 PM.
Old September 5, 2020, 06:25 PM   #2
GeorgeandSugar

I’ve had excellent experience with them as well. Ordering went smoothly. Good to know that they trust (and verify) their customers. In in this day and age, good customer service is a must to stay competitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old September 5, 2020, 06:38 PM   #3
nhyrum

I'm glad you shared. Too often people only share the negative. While I hadn't heard of this particular company... I was kind of looking forward to reading a review trashing them, I'm glad it wasn't.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old September 5, 2020, 08:25 PM   #4
kahless5876

I've had great experiences with them too. Good company.
Old September 6, 2020, 06:41 PM   #5
ed308

Same here. Excellent company to order from.
Old September 11, 2020, 12:30 PM   #6
markr6754

Pretty happy for you. I'm assuming that you ordered .224 55gr FMJ, as 99% of their Bulk Bullets show "Out of Stock".

I've ordered AR parts from them in the past. Good stuff at good prices. Never looked into projectiles until today. I'll have to add them to my circuit of hopeful inquiries.
Old September 11, 2020, 01:08 PM   #7
kahless5876

Quote:
Originally Posted by markr6754 View Post
Pretty happy for you. I'm assuming that you ordered .224 55gr FMJ, as 99% of their Bulk Bullets show "Out of Stock".

I've ordered AR parts from them in the past. Good stuff at good prices. Never looked into projectiles until today. I'll have to add them to my circuit of hopeful inquiries.
It seems that they jacked up their projectile prices. I used to get bullets from them when they were Monmouth Reloading. That had great prices at the time.
Old September 11, 2020, 01:18 PM   #8
Metal god

They were Hornady .308 , 150gr FMJ-BT .

Yes there prices have went up . 600 of the above bullets were $105 in March , not sure what they are now but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s close to double that now . I think the 55gr bullets have went from $70 per 1k to $120 per 1k .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .
Old September 11, 2020, 01:32 PM   #9
44 AMP
Staff

The weight of the package didn't tip you off???
Old September 11, 2020, 01:44 PM   #10
Metal god

It should have but I never did the math I just labled the box and put it aside . Had I , I would have learned it should have weighed 25+ pounds . I would have known if it was the correct amount just by feel with out even weighing it that it did not . There’s a big difference between almost 13lbs and 25lbs , it’s like double or something

Old September 12, 2020, 03:08 PM   #11
Unclenick
Staff

Dang, you've got your multiplication tables down!
NRA Benefactor Member and Golden Eagle
Old September 12, 2020, 05:50 PM   #12
armoredman

I cannot imagine putting aside an order for longer than the five minutes it takes to close the door. i have to pop that box right away.
Old September 12, 2020, 06:52 PM   #13
Metal god

I always knew I could be a mathbeautician