The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old June 3, 2012, 10:39 AM   #1
David Wile

Reloading Die Sets For Sale In PA

Hey folks,

I have four sets of dies for sale:

1. Original Lyman All-American (Black Box) 30-40 Krag 2-die rifle set. Please note that the decapper stem was broken on sizer die years ago, and I never replaced it. I simply switched the decapper stem between one of my other .308 (.30 Caliber) sizer dies and my 30-40 Krag sizer die. - $14 plus shipping ----------- Krag Die Set Sold Pending Funds.

2. Old Green Box RCBS Carbide 3-die set in .357 Mag/.38 Special. $24 plus shipping. This first generation carbide die set features dies that function as follows: A. The sizing die full length sizes the case, but it does not punch out the spent primer, B. The second die punches out the spent primer, expands the case neck, and will also bell the case mouth, C. The third die seats the bullet, removes any belling of the mouth, and crimps the case mouth in the bullet cannelure.

3. RCBS Grey Box Carbide 3-die set in .357 Mag/.38 Special. $30 plus shipping. ---------- Sold Pending Funds

4. RCBS Grey Box Carbide 3-die set in .44 Mag/.44 Special. $30 plus shipping. ---------- Sold Pending Funds

The two RCBS Grey Box sets look like they are brand new.

Picture of dies sets can be seen on my Facebook pictures at:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5323116&type=3

Please click on pictures for larger view of same.

For further information on these items, please contact me via home telephone (717) 458-8523 days or evenings. I am located in Mechanicsburg, PA. Local pickup is certainly welcomed.

Best wishes,
Dave Wile

Last edited by David Wile; June 4, 2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old June 8, 2012, 10:10 AM   #2
David Wile

Hey folks,

All die sets have now been sold.

Best wishes,
Dave Wile