The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old June 13, 2008, 10:39 AM   #1
xd.40

Weapon Shield - Slight Cinnamon smell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, there are quite a few threads on this stuff (Weapon Shield), but I just had to tell Everyone Again, that this stuff ROCKS!!!!!

I got my Weapon Shield in the mail yesterday, and gave a couple of pistils the rub down of this stuff. Weapon Shield is thicker than RemOil that I USE to use...(dont use remoil no More), No it is not to thick, but remoil just ran off as soon as you started to pour it out of the little cap fromthier bottle...Weapon Shield goes on Smooth, and a little goes a LONG way. Man, I just cant tell you how GREAT this stuff is...

First off, it has a GREAT smell to it. It has a Slight Cinnamon smell. Wow, No more hearing "Honey, can you do that outside, OR, cant you do that Later when i'm not home"... Besides being an OUTSTANDING Product, it smells good too.

I just wiped down my knife with weapon shield this morning. Think i'll do the rest of them too.

Thank you Weapon Shield for an outstanding product.

I will no longer use anything but Weapon Shield, it's just simply THAT GREAT.

Thanks Weapon Shield.

As Always, Stay Safe.
Old June 13, 2008, 10:45 AM   #2
dbgun

Anybody have trouble ordering from these guys? I sent a couple of emails asking about shipping cost and never got a response. They must be really busy?