The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old November 20, 2013, 03:57 PM   #1
Uncle Malice

Magpul now shipping SGA stock for Mossberg!

I've been waiting on these since they were first announced and I noticed the other day that the Magpul site updated from 'COMING FALL 2013' to 'COMING SOON'. I sent Magpul a message asking what that meant - are they just about to release or did it mean they hit unforeseen delays and don't know when they will come out now. Magpul played coy in their response that they should be coming 'wicked soon' yesterday. Today, they responded again with a simple, 'DONE.'

I checked the site to see that they have updated to NOW SHIPPING status. I'm super excited for these.

http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG490/shotgun

No one has it available just yet, but I've seen several places that have the item on their store. Should be able to pick one up soon.... or 3, in my case.
Old November 25, 2013, 01:29 AM   #2
ohiomossyoak

This makes me smile