The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Curios and Relics

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 21, 2011, 10:22 AM   #1
The Great Mahoo
Senior Member
Join Date: June 3, 2008
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 1,268
Change in address for a C&R license?

Hey guys,

I've moving (within the same state) and have been unable to find a copy of the form to submit to the ATF to notify them of the change. Can anyone help me out? I looked on the ATF site but the only form pertaining to the C&R on it is the application.

“There are three reasons to own a gun. To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals, and to keep the King of England out of your face.” - Krusty the Clown
The Great Mahoo is offline  
Old July 21, 2011, 12:34 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: October 13, 2008
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 407
I believe you use Form 5300-38, which is for all licenses. Since this covers all types questions about zoning, hours of operation, business number, etc. don't apply.
I'm not 100% this is the correct form...but it looks like the one I got (at work and can't double check) and it's what comes up from what I Googled.
"And remember, Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain, he died in Washington D.C." - Firesign Theatre
bumnote is offline  
Old July 25, 2011, 07:13 AM   #3
Don P
Senior Member
Join Date: December 17, 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,657
You could call your local ATF office and get it from the old horses mouth
NRA Life Member, NRA Range Safety Officer, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor,, USPSA NROI Range Officer,
ICORE Range Officer, ICORE Match Director
,MAG 40 Graduate
As you are, I once was, As I am, You will be.
Don P is offline  
Old July 25, 2011, 02:20 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: October 1, 2010
Posts: 393
Here's the response from ATF when asking about change of address for FFL 03:

Thank you for contacting the ATF’s Federal Firearms Licensing Center (FFLC) with your e-mail inquiry.

You will need to submit ATF Form 5300.38, Application for an Amended Federal Firearms License. You may download the form at: .

As a collector you must complete all items on the form except items 4,14,15,16, and 17. All references to "business" should be considered "collecting activity." Mail the form along with the original license to:

Federal Firearms Licensing Center
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, WV 25405
twins is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2017 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.08137 seconds with 9 queries