The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 10, 2011, 10:17 AM   #1
Join Date: September 28, 2009
Location: Paradise, Ca.
Posts: 71
Question about curios and relics

I live in California and would like to have a curios and relics license from the BATF, but I don't know what the status on those is in my State. I don't think I can bring in handguns, but all I want to do is collect old military service rifles. Your help is appreciated in advance.
Lafe Hubert

"Always place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark" Lazarus Long
LafeHubert is offline  
Old March 10, 2011, 10:44 AM   #2
David Hineline
Senior Member
Join Date: December 23, 1999
Location: South Sioux City, Nebraska
Posts: 704
You posted in the NFA forum, which is silencers, sawed off shotguns and rifles, machineguns, etc. While there are C&R qualified NFA firearms this is not the area that would have knowledge in CA laws on old antique rifles.
David Hineline is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2018 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.04877 seconds with 9 queries