The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old August 29, 2010, 02:28 PM   #1
napg19

New Holster

Recieved my L/H Simply Rugged siver dollar pancake holster with inside out straps for my SP101 3". Wearing it IWB with my narrow hips and getting a little belly and a Mitch Rosen belt this gun is really concealled under a sport shirt. I can even bend over and the Houge monogrip just barely prints and thats wearing it on my side. I tried OWB with it and found it's alittle bigger than my Don Hume OWB, but I bought it just for IWB and it does a excellent job.
Old September 1, 2010, 01:42 PM   #2
The Great Mahoo

Great to hear!

I was strongly considering a Simply Rugged for my 3" SP101, but ended up picking up a Desantis something-or-other at a gun show for a reasonable price. But, I have been looking for a new IWB-holster for it, so maybe I'll order one with the straps and sell the one I bought off to recoupe some cost.