The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Old April 9, 2009, 03:17 AM   #1
maestro pistolero

It's time . .

It may be time to start action on what I've talked about more than once here. We need to write the corporate sponsors of network programming to tell them we will boycott their services or goods as long as they are sponsoring anti second amendment programming. This is the most direct way to impact the bottom line of major television networks, who are themselves owned by corporations that are responsible to their shareholders with regard to their earnings (or lack thereof)

If the mods think it's appropriate, and with input from all of you as to how to proceed, I'm proposing that post contact info for these companies in the appropriate forum, and that the we begin to write and call these corporate sponsors of anti 2A propaganda.

I've searched around a bit, but haven't yet found a convenient source of contact info for corporate sponsors of network TV. Short of suffering through actually watching through all the programming, does anyone know of a good, up to date source for this info? Looking for sponsors of CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, and I'm sure I'm missing a couple.

Last edited by maestro pistolero; April 9, 2009 at 01:31 PM.