The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Curios and Relics

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 27, 2009, 03:40 PM   #1
Join Date: February 27, 2009
Location: S. Tx
Posts: 34

I'm just trying to get into C&R collecting on a rather small scale but am having difficulity accquiring FFl forns ect. I travel quite a bit and the library computer system has blocked the sites to FFL information. Can anyone help?
curly45 is offline  
Old February 27, 2009, 04:03 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: May 16, 2008
Posts: 9,577
you can call them and request the forms be mailed.
$0 of an NRA membership goes to legislative action or court battles. Not a dime. Only money contributed to the NRA-ILA or NRA-PVF. Second Amendment Foundation is a solid alternative.
First Shotgun Thread First Rifle Thread First Pistol Thread
johnwilliamson062 is offline  
Old February 27, 2009, 09:36 PM   #3
James K
Join Date: March 17, 1999
Posts: 24,160
The number is (301) 583-4696.

What forms do you need other than an application for a Collectors FFL? They send you a copy of the regulations with the license.

You don't need 4473 forms and the bound book you do need is up to you to provide.

P.S. Buy a laptop.

Jim K
James K is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2017 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.04591 seconds with 9 queries