The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 25, 2006, 03:38 AM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: July 30, 2006
Posts: 136
Can't Remember What its Called

I am sure we have all seen them in the movies but what are they called? Those spring loaded forearm holsters for mouse guns or derringers. I hope you know what I'm talking about I can track down some specific examples if I must, but most people know what I'm talking about just not their name. If you know what they are called or even better where to get some let me know please. I appreciate it thanx in advance.
According to the gun designer of The Matrix.
Larry & Andy Wachowski: Who uses a .50 Desert Eagle?
Gun Designer: A wanker.
Wachowskis: No, who are they made for?
Designer: Wankers.
Wachowskis: Our wankers in this film want Desert Eagles.
Designer: Your film.
death2twinkys is offline  
Old August 25, 2006, 09:05 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: January 3, 2005
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 808
I think they're called "creative license."

But I could be wrong. You can play Taxi Driver in your spare time and make one from some plaster of paris and a bureau drawer's track.

gfen, who once cut X'es into JSP bullets 'coz he could.
gfen is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2018 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.04254 seconds with 9 queries