The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 17, 2005, 07:13 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: April 10, 2005
Location: Lewiston Idaho
Posts: 2
Where can I get a 54 Cal Shilo Sharps paper cartridge mold

Does any one out there know where I can get a 54 cal Paper cartridge mold for a Shilo. I do not know what size to get, and I am currently in a combat unit in Iraq. It is hard to call and find out....Crawdad
Crawdad is offline  
Old April 17, 2005, 10:27 AM   #2
4V50 Gary
Join Date: November 2, 1998
Location: Colorado
Posts: 19,403
Dowel rod, scrap metal, whittled stick or anything that approximates the size of the .54 conical.
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt. Molon Labe!
4V50 Gary is offline  
Old April 17, 2005, 07:25 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: November 6, 2004
Posts: 405

Last edited by drinks; April 17, 2005 at 07:27 PM. Reason: xo
drinks is offline  
Old April 21, 2005, 04:15 AM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: March 15, 2005
Location: Central Connecticut
Posts: 2,973
Emailed you info. about Lyman mold #557489 and cast bullets.
arcticap is offline  
Old May 1, 2005, 11:07 PM   #5
Junior Member
Join Date: May 1, 2005
Posts: 10
Depending on the bore of your barrel...Dixie Gunworks carries moulds.. I bought one for my Sharps...
Gomezy3k is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2017 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.04780 seconds with 9 queries