The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 7, 2000, 11:18 AM   #1
Join Date: July 2, 2000
Location: mission, tx, usa
Posts: 21
Can anybody give me info on how to turn an SP89 to an SBR legally? I want to put a folding stock and a k grip on it. Will this process be the same as applying for a Class 3 firearm and costing as much?

Thanks for any info ...

[This message has been edited by AUCUP (edited August 07, 2000).]
AUCUP is offline  
Old August 7, 2000, 07:39 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: April 22, 1999
Location: Chandler, Arizona, USA
Posts: 6,014
You need to pick up a Form 4 packet from your local Class III dealer. He will be able to answer all of your questions.

Guns cause crime like spoons cause Rosie O'Donnell to be fat!

I hunt, therefore I am.
blades67 is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2017 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.06276 seconds with 9 queries