View Single Post
Old July 3, 2018, 05:50 PM   #15
FireForged

Quote:
Haven't seen the "somebody knocked my gun loose so I better pick it up and run away from the police to get a better vantage point from which to shoot them from trick" before. I guess it is possible just like all things are possible. I'd say its a very low probability event.
and you seemingly have allowed a media report to paint the complete picture for you. The video does not show any of what is "speculated" about the gun or what the guy was doing in the moment before the shot was fired. Did he appear to be a danger or an imminent threat to the officer or anyone else?? We don't know [yet]

What matters to me is the evidence and its currently not available in any completed sense. I will reserve judgment until the investigation is complete but if you want to allow a superficial news report to satisfy all your questions about it, I guess you can.

What I will say about what is seen in the video is that the guy seems to have a very poor holster system. It almost looks like its clipped to his pocket. I cringe at the sight of someone OCing in the middle of a brawl.. its a nightmare just waiting to happen.

Last edited by FireForged; July 3, 2018 at 05:55 PM.

Page generated in 0.02334 seconds with 8 queries