View Single Post
Old October 21, 2013, 04:29 PM   #14
OPC

Quote:
I was just wondering how some of you have handled situations where you had to, or almost had to, expose your concealed weapon. Say you're wearing it under a tropical shirt or jacket or vest, on your belt, and you stop by the store to buy some milk.

Suddenly, a little old white haired lady smiles and asks if you'd help her get that water bottle off the top shelf for her, she can't reach it. You know that if you stretch up there, it will pull up your cover and expose your weapon. Other shoppers, some with kids, are nearby.

You're at somebody's house, not necessarily a close friend, and they're typical gun-phobic soccer-mom yuppies. The light bulb goes out. "Oh, can you please help me replace that bulb?" And it's the same situation. Several other people in the room, maybe with kids.

What do you do? Just expose it and whatever happens, happens?
Funny, it's those types of scenarios that are the reason I prefer IWB that lets me a have a little more range of motion without exposing the firearm.

One might try a little white lie and feign injury: "I pulled a muscle in my side and cannot reach up that high, let me find you a clerk."

Page generated in 0.03411 seconds with 8 queries