View Single Post
Old December 2, 2019, 11:01 PM   #4
stagpanther

I bought a box of commercial Winnie stuff just to light her off when done and 100 starline cases. EAB says the barrel ships by Dec 6--we'll see about that.

Right now, as far as I can tell, there are not many bullet offerings, though hopefully some momentum will develop for more. In any case, KAK has addressed that issue and developed a 358 legend wildcat to use those more prolific rifle profile bullets; which I may default to in the future if nothing comes of more 357's. I also may have jumped the gun a bit--the specs look a bit odd for the barrel; an 18" barrel with carbine gas and a 9/16 x 24 muzzle thread. Luckily Joebobs has a linear comp for 10mm/40 S&W with that pitch which should fit the bill. Since I have a spare Aero lower lying around, I also bit on one of Aero's Black Friday builder's set; I like the way their rails are precision tuned to their upper receivers.

Last edited by stagpanther; December 2, 2019 at 11:12 PM.

Page generated in 0.03729 seconds with 8 queries