View Single Post
Old August 2, 2011, 02:18 PM   #10
Magnum Wheel Man

I haven't recieved my 32 yet... but my 38 shoots really nice ( almost too good ) as I'd like to shoot it more, but try to limit myself to more common models...

my starter load has just a soft lead round ball seated over a quite light load of Trailboss & some of my guns get target grade accuracy out of that load ( although the sights are far from target grade ) this is my new gun test load... balls thrown slowly enough to watch them head to the target... but so far, safe in even my weakest examples in the collection, so long as they time out OK...

next load is a light weight soft lead bullet with a lighter charge of Trailboss this is a medium powered load, safe for all my guns in "good condition" & shoots pretty good MRS MAGNUM really enjoys shooting these 1st 2 loads, with the 1st one being so mellow, that hearing protection isn't a priority

3rd load is a medium weight hard cast bullet with a case full of Trailboss & is not shot much, & only used in the strongest of guns, & only spairingly ( I carry these in my S&W #1.5 as a CCW gun sometimes... the spur trigger snubbie is quite small & light )

Last edited by Magnum Wheel Man; August 2, 2011 at 02:27 PM.

Page generated in 0.03617 seconds with 8 queries