View Single Post
Old October 4, 1999, 09:24 PM   #4
Mikey

You're good for it Rob!

By the way, we (along with Cliff and Don's clubs) are going to host a charity shoot on Halloween weekend with the proceeds going to the Vanderbilt Childrens Cancer Center. I know you have some connections and any help or publicity would be greatly appreciated. If any of the "show folk" are going to be in town perhaps a cameo appearance? (maybe Aaron or one of the sisters).

We got a late start and P.R. has been lacking up to now due to pre-occupation with the Nationals and the State.

Also, as a point of interest, I tried to represent the "point shooters" at the Nats with my new STI. Managed 12th place in a very competitive class. High point for me was a lateral mover that had to be fired on while "running for cover" in the opposite direction. Two other stationary bad guys with a "no-shoot" in the middle. Targets 3 to 8 yards with about five yards to go laterally to get behind cover. It was a Rob style, grip-it-and-rip-it, quintuple tap on the move with a double tap and triple tap after reaching cover. 7.23 seconds - 0 points down - splash 3 bad guys (all five hits were on the mover w/3 A's!) AIN'T SEEN A SIGHT YET!

Mikey

Page generated in 0.04332 seconds with 8 queries