View Single Post
Old June 26, 2011, 02:23 PM   #7
zippy13

My primary interest is shotguns and Skeet shooting, so most of my TFL time is spent here at the shotgun forum. I don't have a large eclectic shotgun collection just few Skeet P-guns, a Beretta Trap combo and an 1100 with trap and Skeet barrels.
I also look into the black powder forum from time to time. I have several cap and ball revolvers that I enjoy shooting. But, the truth be told, they are such a bother to clean.
I'm an old school pistol shooter, I have a range box with the ubiquitous S&W 41, S&W 52 and a Gold Cup. I also like plinking with large caliber revolvers and have a few. So, I check into the revolver and pistol forums occasionally.
I've reloaded shot shells for over 40-years, handguns for over 20-years, and am just getting into bottleneck rifle cartridges. I also frequent the reloading and bullet casting forums.
My club built a new rifle range and I've trying to learn how to make my rifles hit where I'm aiming. So, I'm not a stranger at the rifle forum.
Of course, if there's an interesting heading at the home page, no matter the forum, I have a look.

Page generated in 0.03321 seconds with 8 queries