View Single Post
Old December 28, 2008, 09:23 PM   #3
Pahoo

Quote:
hook me up with a parts diagram and some good sources for parts other than the TC web site.
Don't know why you are negating T.C. Service to help you resolve the problems. I have delt with them on many occasion and somewhat surprised as to how far they will go to help. Most breech plugs can be replaced and have replaced a T.C. Hawken. You did not mention the condition of the bore. Brush and swab the bore several times and then take a look. Look for any deep pitting at the nipple area, bore and the outside. Also look for any barrel rings or bulges on the outside of the barrel. If all looks good, you are good to go, after you make your repairs. I have a New Englander but prefer the octogon barrels. They also made a shotgun barrel for this model, if you can find one. Most of the parts on side-lock have generic names that are common and understood by most. Go back into the T.C. website and see if you can locate this information. Also contact Cain Outdoors as they carry "some" T.C. parts and i'm sure that there are others out there. It won't take much to get this shooting again. Good luck and enjoy !!

Be Safe !!!

Page generated in 0.02682 seconds with 8 queries