View Single Post
Old September 14, 2005, 08:46 PM   #42
butch50

Quote:
I give up, Butch. You are just so superior that I demand everyone who does not hunt like you turn in their gear immediately.
Let's say that there is a wide gray line between what I believe is acceptable hunting and what you believe is acceptable hunting. Lets say that I have pretty well defined where I see the line. Can we define where, or if, you see it? Which of these questions would you answer no to.

Is it OK to hunt over bait?
Is it OK to use a deer feeder that has a trough that automatically closes at night so that deer become trained to only come to it in daylight?
Is it OK to use life sized, life like, deer decoys that robotically move and are remote controlled?
Is it OK to use 5 cameras per 100 acres?
Is it OK to use 5 cameras per acre?
Is it OK to use electronic "ears" that enhance your hearing to a point that is well beyond what any human can normally hear?
Is it OK to use a portable infrared sensor to locate deer you can't see?
Is it OK to strap a closed circuit camera to the back of your tree stand so that you can see behind you with a portable TV monitor?
Is it OK to hunt during ML season with a ML that has a scope, if you don't have vision defects?

‘‘The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.’’ ~ Patrick Henry

Page generated in 0.03409 seconds with 8 queries