View Single Post
Old July 13, 2010, 07:53 AM   #4
Skans

First, I'm not going to execute someone who is down and is no longer an immediate threat by "putting a bullet in his head".

Second, this scenario is too complex with too many specific details. Why not just ask "what would you do if you were an armed patron at Wendy's while three thugs commit an armed robbery?" Most fast food places have lots of cover. In fact, I run through this drill in my mind when I'm eating alone in a fast food restaurant. Somethings you may not realize about most fast food restaurants:

1. they all have at least two doors to the outside where customers eat and at least one other door in the rear of the kitchen

2. most have plenty of walls, tables, booths to duck and hide behind.

3. they all have large tempered glass windows.

4. they all have bathrooms - which can be used for cover (not first choice, obviously)

If you are generally aware of what is going on around you and you know how to think, you should have plenty of time to a) escape, b) get your gun out and take cover, c) duck and hide, d) call 911.

If there are 3 of them, they are all armed, one is robbing the registers, one is being a look-out and the other is going around to patrons, I'm going to sprint for the door that isn't covered when I can - whether I attempt to shoot any BG's will depend on how close they are too me. Maybe I'd shoot out a window or two and escape that way. Lots of options.

Page generated in 0.03473 seconds with 8 queries