View Single Post
Old May 5, 2006, 03:54 AM   #28
azfredv

If You Mean It, Here Is Your Chance!!!

There is a political party that was founded in 2003. Most have not heard about them, because they are doing things the correct way- They have been moving slowly, making sure the people they take in are people who will be dedicated to the party. They did not call themselves a party and immediately run all the big races, crying they didn't have a chance. They have started in the town councils, state legislatures and such. They take their time to make sure the few they reach totally understand them. This is so the informed will spread the word.

If you truly want a government to represent you the voter, please take a look at the AMERICA FIRST party. They can be found at www.americafirstparty.org and by telephone at 1-866-SOS-USA1 (1-866-767-8721.)

They are really good people, they have their complete platform and principles posted on their website. ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, New Mexico & TEXAS...You are the states that need to look at, join and support this party. If anyone is interested, Arizona only needs 9 more members to be enabled with an organizing committee. That includes replacing my wife and I, as we will be moving out of state before summer starts. However, I am going to continue to assist in creating and nurturing Arizona's party, so if anyone has interest, please go to the website, call that free telephone number, or ask me questions through private messaging. The website is awesome; not fancy, but very informative.

If they can build the momentum starting now, they could awaken as a 2008 contender in many local, state or congressional races. Unfortunately, they would probably not be able to run a presidential candidate in time, but again, the idea is to start small and plant your roots into solid soil.

I was an officer in the Arizona and Maricopa County Liberterian parties, and I could not stay with them. Although we were successful in making the Liberterians the third registered major political party in Arizona, I cannot accept their support of open boarders, abortion or one or two other major issues.

I believe in the America First party because you will find NOTHING they support that is not in the US Constitution. You will find them opposed to EVERY authority our governemnts at all levels have taken for themselves that is not granted to them by the Constitution and they are not hypocrites. Let us remember that the 2nd Amendment is not the only one;They all count.

Last edited by azfredv; May 5, 2006 at 06:28 PM.

Page generated in 0.02175 seconds with 8 queries