View Single Post
Old October 21, 2005, 12:23 AM   #27
Russ538

I keep an eye out, noting the people around me when walking home. If someone is behind me, within 20 feet or so, I slow and let them pass. In movie theaters and restaraunts, I sit in the back corner, or wherever I can best keep an eye on my surroundings.

I check my car over for damage before getting in. I look in the back seat at night, as I'm getting in my car, and then reach around behind my seat with my hand, just to double check and make sure there's no one laying down back there.

blackmind,

I heard the trucks were bringing in profit of only $6,000, and less than $1,000 for the cars (on average), but I guess I wouldn't be surprised if they were really pulling in the cash on some of the more expensive models.

That's why I enjoy older vehicles. If you know how to work on them, buy 'em old and keep 'em running. And when I pop the hood, I want to look at an engine, not a bunch of plastic covers and wires. If they're not going to build new vehicles so that the home mechanic can work on them, I don't want any part in it.

Page generated in 0.05601 seconds with 8 queries