View Single Post
Old July 7, 2013, 01:12 PM   #40
Ozzieman

45 you really need to get off your high horse, at no time did anyone say anything about making 50K rounds. All that was said by me was that it was ok to take the gun to book max that was all.
I never said the gun was capable of taking 50K loads not once. But I said and will continue to say that the Ruger is stronger than the Marlin in my opinion.
We can respectfully disagree all day long and that is fine. However, tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about or condescend me in any way and my blood boils.
This comment is laughable to the point of being silly, you really need to look at a mirror when you say that.
You want to be treated with respect and not be talked down to. Sir I can totally agree with that and if you feel that I have toward you I apologize
BUT you might want to read the following, your words sir, with all due respect you could take a lesson from your own words.

I would have to explain how stupid it is to
Because it sounds like dangerous assumptions and wishful thinking to me
we would have a lot more to base an educated guess on.
As I suspected, you're making assumptions and apparently uneducated guesses.
That's a very simplistic, dangerous and inaccurate generalization
The fact that I have to tell you this says a lot about your firearms knowledge.
You are certainly free to assume whatever you want but if you state your unsubstantiated opinion as fact, you will be called on it.
You might consider for a moment that some folks actually know a thing or two about this stuff, rather than assuming it's wrong because it conflicts with your perception of reality.
I never thought that I would have to explain how stupid it is to ass-u-me one firearm is stronger than another just because it's of a particular design.
Your assumption is based on simplified logic

Did you hear about the latest study.....5 out of 6 liberals say that Russian Roulette is safe.

Page generated in 0.03266 seconds with 8 queries