View Single Post
Old July 26, 2012, 01:51 PM   #67
tobnpr

Far as I'm concerned, he (Obama) can keep shooting himself in the foot...
There is LESS support for stricter gun regulations- not more- among the voting public.

Other than the far-left liberals, that won't let facts interfere with their arguments, informed Americans and firearms owners know that allowing self-defense weapons into the hands of law-abiding citizens has lowered violent crime and murder rates- not raised them...

The Democrats- even Reid- understands that the majority of centrist and right-leaning Dems will not support stricter gun regulations.

How are those strict gun control laws working out in Chicago for ya, Rahm?
Only the gang-bangers and criminals have guns...

The problem is, it starts under the guise of "high capacity magazines"...
Who needs them, "they" say...
Well, I would fairly say, no one...
BUT...the problem is, if you ban magazines with say, capacity of 50 rounds or more- it will open the FLOODGATES...

They won't be happy stopping there. They'll continue to whittle away at our 2nd Amendment rights. So, there must be a line in the sand...right now.

What "they" also don't realize is that anyone that trains with their weapons, can effect mag changes in two seconds.

There was just an episode of TAC TV where Vickers competed with Sterling subgun against a competition handgun shooter.
Despite the fact that the handgun shooter had to effect a mag change, he was every bit as accurate, and effective against the clock and targets as Vickers with the subgun...

The non-shooting (and some of the shooting, as well) public is just plain ignorant...and I don't mean that in a mean way, just in the pure definition of the term. They don't understand the FACTS.

Page generated in 0.03358 seconds with 8 queries